At Woolfson Tax & Financial Strategies, I believe in the value of relationships. I view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that my success is a result of your success. I am committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. I take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. My continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of my commitment to excellence.

I have been in practice for over 30 years. I am enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. An “Enrolled Agent” is an individual who has been granted enrollment by the treasury department to represent all classes of taxpayers in any matters connected with presentations to the IRS. Enrolled Agents are recognized as tax professionals with technical competency in Federal and State Tax Matters.

I am also a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP™). Certified Financial Planners provide comprehensive financial planning in areas such as Estate Planning, Retirement Planning, Insurance Planning and Investment Planning. I find that Tax Preparation and Financial Planning helps my clients in all areas of their financial lives.


Income Tax Preparation for Individual, Business, Estate and Non-Profit

IRS and State Audit Representation

Business startup services

Tax planning

Developing a Personal Financial Plan

Social Security Planning



What is an Enrolled Agent?

An Enrolled Agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections, and appeals.

What does the term Enrolled Agent mean?

Enrolled means to be licensed to practice by the federal government, and Agent means authorized to appear in the place of the taxpayer at the IRS. Only Enrolled Agents, attorneys, and CPAs may represent taxpayers before the IRS. The Enrolled Agent profession dates back to 1884 when, after questionable claims had been presented for Civil War losses, Congress acted to regulate persons who represented citizens in their dealings with the U.S. Treasury Department.

How does one become an Enrolled Agent?

The license is earned in one of two ways, by passing a comprehensive examination which covers all aspects of the tax code, or having worked at the IRS for five years in a position which regularly interpreted and applied the tax code and its regulations. All candidates are subjected to a rigorous background check conducted by the IRS.

How can an Enrolled Agent help me?

Enrolled Agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled Agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS.